News > Hoosiers welcome in the Buckeyes
Hoosiers welcome in the Buckeyes
Top 25 Big Ten schools clash in Bloomington, IN on Tuesday when the No. 14 Ohio State Buckeyes travel to play the second ranked Indiana Hoosiers at Assembly Hall.
A presumptive top seed in the NCAA Tournament and two games clear of the chasing pack in the Conference, Indiana closes out the regular season at home to Ohio State and then travels to Ann Arbor this weekend to play No. 7 Michigan.
The Buckeyes have defeated every unranked side that they have faced this year, but are just two and seven when playing ranked sides. The two sides met earlier in the year at the Value City Arena in Columbus and the Hoosiers were far too strong for their hosts easing to an 81-68 victory.
Third ranked Duke also takes the court when they host Virginia Tech at the Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC.
Curiously kept at No. 3 in the AP Top 25 poll despite their win over Miami this past weekend, the Blue Devils played the Hokies two weeks ago in Blacksburg and anything less than a repeat of their 32-point rout would be a surprise.
A trendy pre season pick to do some damage in the Tournament, the Memphis Tigers suffered in the polls earlier in the season after defeats to VCU, Minnesota and Louisville in their only significant challenges in a soft non-conference schedule.
Now No. 25, Memphis is in action when they head to UTEP to take on the Miners.
The Tigers are undefeated in C-USA play this campaign and close out the regular season on Saturday back at the FedEx Forum against UAB.
Duke are 5/1 to win the NCAAB Championship while Ohio State can be backed at 30/1 and Indiana at 5/1.
Don't forget you can earn up to 50% more on your NCAAB pre-game parlays with bet365's fantastic 50% Parlay Bonus.
Follow us on Twitter
- French Open Recap and Analysis
- NHL Conference Finals Update
- UFC Cheat Sheet Update
- World Series of Poker Prop Bets
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Betting Guide Coca Cola 600
- IBF Super MiddleWeight
- Champions League Final will be an all German affair
- NBA Playoff Betting Update
- NHL Quarterfinals
- Chelsea takes on Benfica in 2013 Europa League Final
- Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
- MLB Betting Feature: Spring Training Update
- NBA Betting Stat Check: Bulls Surging to Top of Team Betting Trends
- How Do Bookmakers Work?
- What Is Arbitrage Betting?
- NFL Week 11 Matchup: Houston Texans vs. New York Jets
- Betting Roundup - MLB/NBA/NHL
- Messi will struggle - Alves
- Word Cup - South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has set his sights on upsetting Argentina
- Maradona calls for fair play