- Financial security
- Fast payouts
- Wide variety of sports
- Extensive betting information
- Solid site layout
- Above average customer service
- Few contests and lower bonuses
Parent company is Bet365.com Group Limited, one of the UK's largest betting and gaming groups.
Bet365 First Impression
Bet365 is the cleanest and most visually pleasing sportsbook site I have seen. With a minimum amount of colors and no flashing banner ads, it doesn't hurt the eye at all. Sports odds and rules are displayed on the left panel, while 'about us' information is conveniently located at the top of the page. Quick links to other portions of the site -- poker games and casino -- are small tabs on the top of the page.
Bet365 Live Streaming Video
I found the Bet365 live streaming video to be a pretty good free service. It's usually much quicker than the scoreboard services, and in most cases, quicker than live tv.
Bet365 Background Information
Bet365 is the Internet and telephone betting division of its parent company, Bet365 Group Limited, one of the UK's largest betting and gaming groups. The Bet365 Group has an established history of licensed betting in the UK since 1974.
Bet365 Range of Sports
The strongest feature of Bet365 is the wide range of sports on which an online gambler can bet. Amongst online sports betting websites, this one offers by far, one of the largest variety of sports, ranging from mainstream categories such as Basketball and Golf to regional interests such as Cricket and Bowls. Additionally, the website has a "Specials" category which includes such options as wagering on the 2008 U.S. presidential election, an interesting twist on traditional sports bets.
Registering for an account is straightforward and doesn't require a minimum deposit. Managing one's account on Bet365 offers some favorable options compared to other websites. There are far more options for deposits and withdrawals on this website than on most others. These include Western Union and Wire Transfers, as well as web-based options such as NETeller and FirePay. The Bet365 website hosts a comprehensive Help page outlining these options.
Bet365 Customer Service
Bet365 offers several methods for securing customer support. One can send an email with specific questions or use a Callback feature where representatives return calls within 24 hours. Instant support is available through a toll-free number for Canadian residents. U.S. players are no longer supported.
Bet365 Fast Payouts
Not only did I have the comfort of knowing my money was secure at Bet365, I found Bet365 to have fast payouts. I had my payment in my credit card acccount in just 2 days, and my payments to NETeller in a day (under 24 hours).
Overall, Bet365 offers a secure place for your wagering money, fast payouts, and a friendly interface and website layout for online sports betting.
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Betting Guide Coca Cola 600
- IBF Super MiddleWeight
- Champions League Final will be an all German affair
- NBA Playoff Betting Update
- NHL Quarterfinals
- Chelsea takes on Benfica in 2013 Europa League Final
- NBA Playoffs Second Round
- WBC Welterweight Title
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Preview
- NHL Western Conference Playoff Preview
- Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
- MLB Betting Feature: Spring Training Update
- NBA Betting Stat Check: Bulls Surging to Top of Team Betting Trends
- How Do Bookmakers Work?
- What Is Arbitrage Betting?
- NFL Week 11 Matchup: Houston Texans vs. New York Jets
- Betting Roundup - MLB/NBA/NHL
- Messi will struggle - Alves
- Word Cup - South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has set his sights on upsetting Argentina
- Maradona calls for fair play